And just when I thought spring was coming another wonderful week.
The stackoverflow survey is out for anyone who might be interested in some numbers. I was interested in the technology and the pay information.
Obviously it is good to see JAVA is still a bankable language to know. I really like the JAVA 8 world. Streams are obviously awesome, I also like the less verbosity the language gives now. JigSaw is picking up steam, but the 6 month release cycle of Oracle for new Java language seems to be a welcome change.
Salary of software developers seem to be holding steady. With new anti immigration policies, it going to be interesting to see how year 2019 is turning out to be.
I liked the resume write-up from medium’s blog. I have a three page resume. But based on this medium post, I wanted a take a stab at a one page resume. My latest resume.
State of WI. Application Architect. April 2014 – ongoing.
- Lead the team for product innovations and liaison scrum master for development.
- Lead the adoption of JAVA 8 and Angular JS to web projects.
- Identify and incorporate vendor products like a digital online signature solution with project stack.
- Full stack project developer using SPRING, ANGULARJS, ACTIVITI, JAVA 8 , JPA, Oracle OAM, WEBSERVICES.
- Liaison for product innovation and development.
US Bank Corp- Web technology Application Technologist 2008 – 2014
- Application consultant for back office product development.
- Security architecture explainer in chief and implementation strategy development
- Application architecture for the mobile application of the credit card development team
- Full stack prototype development for on boarding new partners and co-brands.
- US Bank Corp (2008- 2014), American family Insurance, Volkswagen, Novell, American Express
- visit my recipes at myrecipes.online
- Free code camp certification for front-end development
- PMI Certified project professional
- My pledge of coding for 365 days.
- Masters in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Sun certified programmer
Strong: JAVA 8, SPRING, REST, ANGULAR JS, JPA, SCRUM, JSON, HAZELCAST, AGILE DEVELOPMENT, ACTIVITI BPM.
Knowledgable: SPRING BOOT, CONCURRENCY, DOZER, Spring Workflow, FILENET, ALFRESCO, JENKINS, BAMBOO, BOOTSTRAP,JASPER, DB ADMIN, DEVOPS- HEROKU, RUBY, RAILS, iOS, PEGA PRPC.
I eventually had to give up on my subscription with digital ocean. I loved their service. It has been really great setting up the droplet for my blog, doing the hacks to keep your little droplet instance safe. But time was a factor and for some reason, I did not know how to set things up correctly and I was getting more site down-time pings. I love square space and the ease of use for me start doing my work.
My old blurbs are in the archived link, I plan to pick atleast one technical topic to discuss.